Adding Slideshows to Page/Post
If you would like to add a slideshow to a page/post, you need to:
- Create a page or a post
- Click “Add Media” button above the content editor
- Drag and drop the images you’d like in the slideshow into the window.
- Please note this will not work if you choose existing images in the media library – you must upload these images directly into your post/page.
- Once uploaded, click “Slideshows” on the left hand side menu.
- Choose “Attached Images” for Slideshow Type
- Choose the maximum “Number of Images” to display
- Choose your preferred type of navigation for the slideshow from the “Use thumbnails for pagination” dropdown.
- Click “Insert Slideshow”
- Once you’re happy with the way your page/post is looking, don’t forget to click “Publish”.
If you have quite a few images that you would like to upload to a page/post on your site, the best way to display this content would be in a gallery. To add a gallery you need to:
- Login to your dashboard.
- Click “Pages”/”Posts” on the left hand side menu.
- Click on the page/post you would like to add the gallery to.
- Click the “Add Media” button
- Upload your images by either selecting them or drag and drop them onto the window.
- As they are uploading, click the “Create Gallery” link on the top left hand side of the window.
- Once they have finished uploading, click “Create a new gallery” button on the bottom right of the window.
- Change the gallery settings “Link To” to Media and fill out the other options as desired.
- Once finished, click “Insert Gallery”.
- You will be taken back to the page/post editor, click “Update” when you are finished editing.