If your Club/County does not use Servasport to store fixtures and results we have set up a way to manually insert these to your site. Here are instructions on how to do this:
- Login to the dashboard
- Go to posts and click “Add New”.
- First thing you’ll need to do is add the date of the fixture/result to the title text box (where it says “Enter title here”).
- It’s best to keep it in full format, so “Monday 9th May 2016” just so that it doesn’t conflict later down the line.
- Then change the Category (on the right) to either Fixtures or Results *
- * The category will be named depending on your specification during development.
- This will automatically change the layout of the page so that you can add competitions.
- Click the blue “Add Fixture” button to start adding content for that day.
- Try to add them in order of date so for example – add Monday’s competitions before Tuesdays. Otherwise to change the order you’ll need to go back and change the published on date to earlier than the others. Unfortunately this is just a draw back to not using the Servasport system.
Please see screenshot below for clarity: