How to Add your Executive Committee (Contact Page)
This article provides information on how to add Executive Committee information to the contact page of your site. If you would like information on how to add an additional committee to the committee section please follow this link.
How to Add
The contact page on your site has an area for you to add your main/executive committee. It is recommended that this space is reserved for the Chairman, Secretary, PRO etc information. Any other additional committee members should be added to their own page within the committees section using this tutorial.
- Login to your dashboard.
- Click “pages” on the left-hand side menu.
- Find the “Contact” page and click Edit
- Alternatively, you can go to the front end of the website once you’re logged in,
- Navigate to the contact page,
- Click “Edit Page” from the black admin bar along the top
- Fill out the Title with the name of your committee.
- Add each of the Committee member details (Position, Name, Phone and Email).
- To add another committee member row just click the Orange “Add Contact” button.
- You can choose to omit the Email and Telephone columns by setting the toggle switches to Hide below the table.
- Once you’re happy with the content you’ve added don’t forget to click “Publish”.