How to add a Committee to the Committee Section
This article provides information on how to add a Committee page to the committee section of your site. If you would like to instead update the committee information on the contact page, please follow this tutorial instead.
How to Add
To add a new committee to the committees section of your website, please follow these steps:
- Login to your dashboard.
- Click “Commitees” on the left hand side menu.
- Click “Add New”.
- Fill out the Title with the name of your committee.
- Add each of the Committee member details (Position, Name, Phone and Email).
- To add another committee member row just click the Orange “Add Contact” button.
- You can choose to omit the Email and Telephone columns by setting the toggle switches to Hide below the table.
- Once you’re happy with the content you’ve added don’t forget to click “Publish”.
- You’ll now see a “Committees” link in your Quicklinks menu to navigate to this section.
- There is also a link within the contact page to view all committees.
- You can add as many committees as you would like to this section.