How to add pages to the quicklinks menu
To add another page to the Quicklinks menu of your Club and County site you need to:
- Login to your dashboard.
- Hover over “Appearance” on the left hand side menu.
- Click “Menus”.
- Choose a menu to edit… For this purpose, choose “Quicklinks”.
- Choose where you will source your page from… Either Pages, Custom Links or Categories.
- Then either tick the page/category you would like to add or type in a link and click “Add to Menu”.
- It will then be automatically applied to the list of pages on the right.
- You can click and drag to reposition any of the page.
- Once you’re happy with your new menu, click “Save Menu”.
Don’t forget – there’s a built-in Help section, top right on all pages of your site!