How to add a WordPress gallery to a page or post
If you have quite a few images that you would like to upload to a page/post on your site, the best way to display this content would be in a gallery. To add a gallery you need to:
- Login to your dashboard.
- Click “Pages”/”Posts” on the left hand side menu.
- Click on the page/post you would like to add the gallery to.
- Click the “Add Media” button.
- Upload your images by either selecting them or drag and drop them onto the window.
- As they are uploading, click the “Create Gallery” link on the top left hand side of the window.
- Once they have finished uploading, click “Create a new gallery” button on the bottom right of the window.
- Change the gallery settings “Link To” to Media and fill out the other options as desired.
- Once finished, click “Insert Gallery”.
- You will be taken back to the page/post editor, click “Update” when you are finished editing.
Don’t forget – there’s a built-in Help section, top right on all pages of your site!