How to add your Instagram Feed to Homepage
You may already have your Facebook and Twitter feeds appearing on your homepage, but did you know that there’s also an option to drop in your Instagram feed?
To do this please follow these instructions to authenticate the site:
- Go to dashboard,
- Click on “Instagram Feed” down towards the bottom of the lefthand sidebar,
- Click the red “+ Add New” button and follow the instructions to connect to the site.
- Under Select Feed Type, choose “User Timeline”, and click the red “Next” button on the top right
- Under Select one or more sources, click the blue “+ Add Source” button,
- You will be redirected to the smash balloon website where you can fill out the requested details.
- Once you are connected, go to Appearance > Customise > Social Media Options and add your Instagram Handle into the appropriate field.
- Click the orange “Publish” button at the top to save your changes.
Don’t forget – there’s a built-in Help section, top right on all pages of your site!