How to add a specific Downloads category to your menu
If you have a few files in a certain downloads category that you would like to highlight on your quicklinks menu, please follow these steps.
- Please follow the steps here to add a new file/category to your downloads
- To add the link to your quicklinks menu, hover over “Appearance” on the left-hand side menu.
- Click “Menus”.
- Choose a menu to edit: Quicklinks.
- Choose where you will source your page from in the left “Add menu items” column: DL Category.
- Tick the category that you would like to display and then hit “Add to menu”.
- It will then be automatically applied to the list of pages on the right, under “Menu structure”.
- You can click and drag to reposition any of the pages.
- Once you’re happy with your new menu, click “Save Menu”.
Don’t forget – there’s a built-in Help section, top right on all pages of your site!